Friday, September 13, 2013

Come Listen To My Latest Pro Se Podcast!

With host, Pro Se EIC and front man Tommy Hancock, I spend some time talking about COMPANION DRAGONS TALES' first release, A FAMILIAR NAME. 



http://prosepodcast.libsyn.com/pro-se-presents-the-podcast-episode-10-new-pulp-fanasy-maven-nancy-hansen

This is a very important book to me in several ways. First of all, it's a near and dear project I share with my two longtime writing pals, Lee Houston Jr. and Roger Stegman. Secondly, this is the inaugural book in Pro Se's YOUNG PULP imprint, which is quite an honor in itself. Most importantly it was a whole lot of fun to write, as well as to read.



We also spend some time talking about other writing projects I have going. So if you have an hour to kill and you want to know more about what I've been up to, come give us a listen. 

Oh and there's some interesting background material as well as SPOILER tidbits in there for upcoming Companion Dragons stories!
~Nancy

No comments: